Julian Treasure cares very deeply for your ears. That’s why he’s given TED talks like “The 4 ways sound affects us” and “Why architects need to use their ears.” Treasure is on a mission to make policymakers, engineers, architects and, well, everyone think more about what they hear around them -- because the way things sound have a tangible, measurable effect on how we feel, how we heal, how we work and how we live.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- 現成公案 Genjōkōan - Actualization of Reality
- Lead Me On
- The ultimate deceit is vibrations, energy, time, & the lying ‘spiritual path’ of most spirit seekers. True spirit, outside the carnival is far removed from the duality of energy & matter, existence & non-existence. - The Tao of Xavier Tzu
- Eric Tonningsen's "Awakening to Awareness"
- Cogito Ergo Sum - I think therefore I am
- Cristian Mihai
- Kendall F. Person, thepublicblogger
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Everyday Power Blog
- Fill the Empty Spaces
- Whispered Writings
- Destinyjade's Blog
- A Breed Apart
- TED Blog
- The War in My Brain
- Katherine TOms